Additional Terms and Conditions apply on our Terms of Service page
• Your personally identifiable information collected by us, how we use it and who we share it with
• The security measures and procedures that have been put in place to prevent misuse of your information
• How you can amend any inaccuracies identified in the information held
• The collecting, sharing and usage of your information
• The options available to you for the use of your data
With regard to the information we collect from you:
• Nezzy Design are the sole owners of nezzyonbrass.com
• Nezzy Design are the sole owners of any information collected from nezzyonbrass.com
• Nezzy Design will only collect and collate date from you that you have voluntarily given either via email, by signing up to the nezzyonbrass.com newsletter or by other direct contact with you.
• Nezzy Design will not share, sell or rent your information with anyone without your prior consent.
• Nezzy Design will use the data you have provided to respond to you in the process of a request from you.
• Nezzy Design will not share data you have provided with any third party organisation other than to ensure your request is fulfilled e.g. To ship the goods you have ordered.
You have the right to terminate any future correspondence from Nezzy Design at any time.
You have the right to enquire, by contacting us via email or the contact telephone number provided on the website, for the purpose of:
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• Establishing what data we hold about you.
• Amending or changing data we have about you.
• Removing data we have about you.
• Detailing any concerns about the use of your data.
Security of your data
We take the security of your data very seriously and take precautions to ensure secure storage online and offline.
Any information received from you is encrypted and transmitted securely to us. This can be verified by looking at the secure closed lock icon on your web browser and the https prefix on theURL (web address) i.e. Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure (https).
Offline your information is only used by designated employees and only to expedite your requests such as billing and shipping. All information stored on our hosting and local servers/computers are maintained in a secure environment with strict access controls.
Future updates to this policy
If you have any issues with the policy or the way in. Which we administer the policy please do not hesitate to contact us either via email email@example.com or by telephone at ++44 (0)7917 572411